Friday, July 17, 2009

Just Say No

I admit to rooting for President Obama over Hilary Clinton; I just couldn't take more of the Clinton drama. I also believed that economic realities would temper his legislative agenda. I am dumbfounded that he just keeps right on spending and demanding more! President Obama is treating America like a union, demanding bigger and bigger concessions like a blood sucking leach without concern for its host. President Obama needs to understand that his host, America, is on the verge of financial calamity and just say No to any more tax or spending increases.

If President Obama really thinks we need Cap and Trade, why is he giving away billions in tax revenue to private concerns to run energy exchanges? Why aren't the government and taxpayers reaping this windfall? President Obama needs to rethink this give away and change the beneficiaries or just say NO.

One last thing, I just don't understand President Obama's contempt for America. Everywhere he goes he apologizes; but he does not speak for me. Enough is enough. Just say NO!!

No comments: